Tuesday, November 20, 2007

She's Here!!!

So, she came Saturday, the 17that 1:58 pm.---Paris Nicole Collins. She was 8 lbs 2 oz and BEAUTIFUL!! I can't tell ya'll how excited I am that she is finally here.

The labor, if you care to know(lol), was surprisingly easy. Once I had the epidural, I couldn't feel much of anything. And when it finally came time to push, I pushed about 5 times and that was it. It was over. It probably took like 10 min. But I had been in the hospital since 8 the morning before. (The first time they induced my contractions, it didnt really work. I guess they weren't strong enough; I don't know) But I was glad it was over. I finally had my baby, outside of my stomach. And I could finally eat (They wouldn't let me eat while they were inducing me, which was hours...)

So, me and Paris came home Monday at about 1 or 2 and I haven't really been able to put her down since. It is so wierd, because other people's kids start to annoy me after a while. But, I even love it when she cries!! How crazy is that?! All she does really now is eat and sleep, eat and sleep. I want to play with her, but she doesnt seem interested (lol). But, even so, I still can't get bored or tired of her. I know it's because she's new right now, but I don't think I could ever get tired of her....we'll see though. :)

So, thanks everyone for thinking of me. I have been truly blessed. And thanks Emily for the visit, I really appreciated it. (And the gift of course. As soon as I get the chance, I am headed straight for the mall. (lol)

Continue to pray for me and my BEAUTIFUL new baby...

5 comments:

emilyanne said...

i'm so excited for you! and your daughter is beautiful! i know you must be so happy. have a great thanksgiving and let me know if you need anything!

Belle said...

Wow! i am so happy for you. Thats great that labor went so well. You must be just ecstatic right now. Paris looks absolutely beautiful. I'll be praying for both of you. Have fun!

. said...

Congratulations! The picture is adorable.

Wendy said...

I am so excited for you! Welcome to motherhood. No, you won't ever get tired of her. Tired, in general, yes. But tired of her, never. Congratulations.

MJM said...

oh monique i am so happy for you! she is beautiful! I was praying for you! Congragulations!